08/10/2020 by Sue
HydraFacial or Microdermabrasion, which one is best for skin?
We all have heard of Microdermabrasion , It is available as a skin treatment from many years. This skincare treatment involves deep exfoliation for improving skin tone and texture. Now we can see another trending skin treatment that is Hydrafacial. It is a more progressive form of skin treatment that can deal various types of skin conditions. Hydrafacial is a new type of procedure that offers deep pore cleansing, exfoliation of dead skin, extraction and skin hydration all at the same time. Unlike microdermabrasion, hydrafacial is suitable for all skin types, including very delicate ones, and does not cause any side effect. Here we are going to compare these both treatments so that you can choose the best one according to your needs.
The HydraFacial is a unique non-invasive and advance type of skin treatment with multiple steps all combined for a refreshing and relaxing treatment. It is not wrong if we say, the ‘microdermabrasion’ aspect of the Hydrafacial skin treatment is only step one of the treatment. The Hydrafacial exfoliates like a microdermabrasion treatment but it also cleanses, extracts impurities, hydrates and infuses antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides.
It can cure several skin issues at once such as congestion, enlarged pores, acne, blackheads, sun spot and sun damage, rough skin texture and tone and give the skin a new glow. The further advantage is that it can be customized according to particular skin issues and results continue to advance with regular sessions of the treatment. It is truly a best innovation in skincare treatments. You can choose any one from several hydrafacial treatments available in reputable Med Spa according to your skin and requirement.
Here are some benefits of the advanced hydrafacial treatment
- The treatment is suitable for all skin types. Even if you have a sensitive skin, still you can opt for hydraFacial
- There is no downtime and you can perform your routine daily task just after the treatment, even you can apply makeup if you want.
- Quick results just after your first session (You may need more sessions to see significant results)
- You will have a glowing and smooth skin after HydraFacial treatment.
- HydraFacial treatment can be customized according to your skin type and needs.
- Treatment is painless, (as compared to counterpart) safe, non-invasive and offers long lasting results
- This technique can be used to treat various skin issues in a single treatment
- Reduce wrinkle and fine lines very effectively
- Hydrate the skin and enhance elasticity
Microdermabrasion is a process mainly performed with a microdermabrasion device. It is a useful treatment for clients with acne problem because the treatment helps keep outbreaks to a minimum. It improves therapeutic acne treatment products by helping them enter the skin making them more beneficial. Skin damaged by sun also benefits from the treatment by eliminating the damaged cells in the external layer of the skin letting fresh, healthy, and new skin to grow. The effects of microdermabrasion depend on your skin type. Before going for any type of skin treatment, you should first consult with your skincare specialists.
Here are some benefits of the microdermabrasion treatment
- It is cheap skin treatment
- This technique is helpful to treat acne problem, sun damaged,
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve skin texture and tone
- Microdermabrasion also offer quick results
Although both HydraFacial and microdermabrasion will make your skin texture smooth and enhanced immediately after the treatment and stimulate new cell growth in the top layers of your skin, however, only the advanced Hydrafacial skin treatment works best and enhance the skin by detoxifying, hydrating and stimulating collagen formation and transformation. HydraFacial is best for your if you are interested to get maximum benefits from single skin treatment.